Line / Area
- Line Plots
- Filled Line Plots
- Step Line Plots
- Line Plots With Markers
- Line Plots With Inverted Y-axis
- Line Plots With Values
- Standard Bar plots
- Horizontal Bar plots
- Adding backgrounds and patterns to bar plots
- Combined Line and Bar plots
- Pie Plots
- 3D Pie plots
- Exploding Pie plots
Features of JpGraph
The following is a shortlist of available features within the library. Further information about the features by following the links below.
- Web-friendly, average image size for a 300*200 image is around 2K and images are seldomly bigger than 4-5K
- Automatic generation of client side image maps to make it possible to generate drill-down graphs.
- Advanced interpolation with cubic splines to get smooth curves from just a few data points.
- Supports several plot types,spider-plots, pie-charts (both 2d and 3d) , scatter-plots, line-plots, filled line-plots, accumulated line-plots, bar plots, accumulated bar plots, grouped bar plots, error plots, line error plots, box plots, stock plots
- Support for alpha blending
- Has over 200+ built in Country flags
- Supports advanced Gantt-charts
- Flexible scales, supports integer, linear, logarithmic, text (counting) scales and any combinatino thereof on x/y axis
- Supports multiple Y-axes
- Support various layout with a background image behind the plot
- More than 400 named colors
- Extensive documentation with both a > 750 pages tutorial and an extensive class reference.
- Supports internal caching (with timeout) of generated graphs to lessen burden of a HTTP server.
- ... (and many, many more)
JpGraph is an Object-Oriented Graph creating library for PHP5 (>=5.1) and PHP7.0 The library is completely written in PHP and ready to be used in any PHP scripts (both CGI/APXS/CLI versions of PHP are supported).
25 Sep: JpGraph-4.1.0-pro (4.1.0-pro)
23 Feb: JpGraph-4.0.3-pro (4.0.3-pro)
fixed error of datamatrix
25 Sep: JpGraph-4.1.0 (4.1.0)
Supported PHP 7.1
16 Dec: JpGraph-4.0.2 (4.0.2)
Fixed plot bar's value positioning bug.
21 Jun: JpGraph-4.0.0 released
We are happy to announce that the new 4.0.0 release is available. This version supports PHP5 (>=...
07 Oct: JpGraph 3.5.0b1 released
We are happy to announce that the new 3.5.0b1 release is available. This is a beta release with a...