JpGraph is released under a dual license. QPL 1.0 (Qt Free License) For non-commercial, open-source or educational use and JpGraph Professional License for commercial use. The professional version also includes additional features and support.
PHP5: JpGraph PHP5 version
Note: JpGraph 3.x series only supports PHP 5.1.0 or higher version. This will not work under PHP4.
* Added Theme system. User can easily change the design of a graph by applying prepared theme to the graph. Also see 'THEME CLASS' in the manual.
* Bundled some free fonts. By default, beautiful and balanced fonts are available.
Summary of high level user visible changes:
* Corrected problem where a line could be partially obscured in an area graph.
* Corrected problem with very small slices together with anti-alias on Pie graphs
* Improved positioning for multi-line legend text items
* CR#595 - Add KEYENCODING_CLOCKWISE for Windroses with FREETYPE (Pro-version)
* PR#596 - Labels is sometimes cut off at the end with antialiased Windroses (Pro-version)
* PR#586 - PlotLine in Matrixplot using circular modules is half a module off
* PR#588 - NuSphere + PHP 5.3.1 can give exception handler error (Pro-version)
* PR#591 - Line is not properly redrawn in an area graph
* PR#592 - Empty color in Pie due to rounding problem
* PR#593 - Add autoload false to class_exists() call
* PR#594 - Not fully correct XHTML in CSIM HTML generation
* PR#589 - Line-breaks in Legend doesn't work anymore
* PR#585 - CSIM area is too small in legend texts
PHP4: JpGraph 1.x - series
Version: 1.27.1 (17 Jul 2009)
Note: The 1.x has reached end of life and is no longer maintained. It is only propvided here as a service.
Other changes ============= * Fixed typo for MBTTF font define in 1.27 1.27.1 RIP
Generic notes for 1.27.1:
- END OF LIFE NOTIFICATION Since PHP4 has declared that it will stop to develop so will the 1.x branch of JpGraph. This is the very last release in the 1.x branch of the JpGaph. Any defects found hereafter should be considered as eatures.
- Support for GD1 removed. All previus support for the very old GD1 have now been removed. This should be no problem since PHP has shipped with GD2 as standard for the last four years.