28 Nov 2018, JpGraph-4.2.6
Fix the issue that 'GetXMinMax' function returns null for xmin in specific case
18 Oct 2018, JpGraph-4.2.5
Fix the issue that cause x-axis is not rendered properly with many items
14 Sep 2018, JpGraph-4.2.4
Fix the issue that the warning is displayed when 'iTables' is NULL
03 Sep 2018, JpGraph-4.2.3
Fix the issue that the margin is not applied correctly when using 'Set90AndMargin' method
19 Jun 2018, JpGraph-4.2.2
Fix the use of deprecated method
23 May 2018, JpGraph-4.2.1
Fix the bug that the displayed value for total of cumulative graph is wrong
25 Jan 2018, JpGraph-4.2.0
20 Dec 2017, JpGraph-4.1.1
Fixed a bug of SetMargin.
25 Sep 2017, JpGraph-4.1.0
Supported PHP 7.1
16 Dec 2016, JpGraph-4.0.2
Fixed plot bar's value positioning bug.
09 Aug 2016, JpGraph-4.0.1
Fixed displaying labels of y-axis
21 Jun 2016, JpGraph-4.0.0
for PHP5(>= 5.1) and PHP7.0
07 Oct 2010, JpGraph 3.5.0b1
* Added Theme system. User can easily change the design of a graph by applying prepared theme to the graph. Also see 'THEME CLASS' in the manual.
* Bundled some free fonts. By default, beautiful and balanced fonts are available.
11 Jan 2010, JpGraph 3.0.7
Summary of high level user visible changes:
* Corrected problem where a line could be partially obscured in an area graph.
* Corrected problem with very small slices together with anti-alias on Pie graphs
* Improved positioning for multi-line legend text items
* CR#595 - Add KEYENCODING_CLOCKWISE for Windroses with FREETYPE (Pro-version)
* PR#596 - Labels is sometimes cut off at the end with antialiased Windroses (Pro-version)
* PR#586 - PlotLine in Matrixplot using circular modules is half a module off
* PR#588 - NuSphere + PHP 5.3.1 can give exception handler error (Pro-version)
* PR#591 - Line is not properly redrawn in an area graph
* PR#592 - Empty color in Pie due to rounding problem
* PR#593 - Add autoload false to class_exists() call
* PR#594 - Not fully correct XHTML in CSIM HTML generation
* PR#589 - Line-breaks in Legend doesn't work anymore
* PR#585 - CSIM area is too small in legend texts