Basic supported graphs
The following list shows what core plot types are supported by the current JpGraph. In addition most plots also have several sub-types. Click on the list to jump to the corresponding section in the gallery which gives more examples and also information about sub-graph types.
In addition to the "normal" plots JpGraph also support the easy creation of Anti-Spam images. This is an image contains (some random) text which is very, very hard for any OCR program to decipher but easy for a human to read. This is used to prevent automatic signup to mailing lists and various on-line services.
The Pro-version in addition also supports the following three graph types. More information is available in the Pro-version section
Below is a number of "one-liners" that describe some of the general features available in JpGraph.
- Anti-aliasing for Pie charts.
- More advanced formatting of graph titles including 3D Bevel effects.
- Additional 3D Bevel formatting feature for the entire Graph
- Gradient fills for bars are now also displayed in the legend
- Improvements on legend formatting. It is now possible to have several columns in the legend
- Improved callback capability for Plot marks. The new callbacks will provide both X and Y coordinates.
- Footer text can now be used on all graph types
- dded possibility to use the Freely available Vera TTF fonts. These fonts are available from http://www.gnome.org/fonts/
- Built in rotation of graphs
- Fine tuning of legend layout, size and positioning of individual legends and markers.
- Added possibility to use object methods as callbacks and not only static global functions
- Full support for color alpha blending
- Automatic generation of client side image maps to make it possible to generate drill-down graphs.
- Advanced interpolation with cubic splines to get smooth curves from just a few data points.
- Several different fill styles for line plots
- Advanced image 3D effects built-in without external image manipulation programs
- Supports unlimited number of plots in each graph, makes it easy to compose complex graph which consists of several plot types
- Additional built-in images for plot marks including 3D rendered markers like diamonds, squares, bevels, balls, pins etc
- Text strings can now be added to the plot using scale coordinates
- Support for all primitive URL parameter types with CSIM graphs.
- Autoscaling will now also consider added lines and texts.
- Hare/Niemeyer Integer compensation for Pie Plots
- Added the possibility to use Vertical Gradient fill for line plots.
- Improved error handling. The visual appearance of the error handling now tries to mimic any windows system window (in graphic)
- Builtin support to display over 200 country flag and the possibility to use them as icons or markers in the graphs. All the flag images are builtin with JpGraph in an efficient pre-compiled data format.
- Supports caching (with timeout) of generated graphs to lessen burden of a HTTP server.
- Intelligent autoscaling which gravitates towards aesthetical values.
- Fully supports manual scaling, with fine grain control of position of ticks
- Supports color-gradient fill for bar graphs
- Supports both vertical and horizontal grids (with image depth specification)
- Supports both on-the fly image generation and batch processing.
- Extensive documentation
- Advanced text formatting using TTF fonts
- Support for both Chinese and Japanes character sets
JpGraph is an Object-Oriented Graph creating library for PHP5 (>=5.1) and PHP7.0 The library is completely written in PHP and ready to be used in any PHP scripts (both CGI/APXS/CLI versions of PHP are supported).
24 Apr: JpGraph-4.3.1-pro (4.3.1-pro)
Fix the issue about cache
07 Apr: JpGraph-4.3.0-pro (4.3.0-pro)
Support PHP 7.4
24 Apr: JpGraph-4.3.1 (4.3.1)
Fix the issue about cache
07 Apr: JpGraph-4.3.0 (4.3.0)
Support PHP 7.4
07 Apr: JpGraph-4.3.0 released
We are happy to announce that the new 4.3.0 release is available. This version supports PHP5 (>=...
21 Jun: JpGraph-4.0.0 released
We are happy to announce that the new 4.0.0 release is available. This version supports PHP5 (>=...