Pro-version Release Informaion
Fix the issue about undefined offset
Fix the issue about DateScale
Fix the issue about odometer
Fix the issue about cache
Support PHP 7.4
Fix the issue JpGraph's error handler raises fatal error when the Error object is thrown
Fix the issue Bar graph is not rendered properly when the data is single value
Fix the issue that 'PlotMark' class does not work correctly after 'Clear' method is called
Remove use of '$this' in static context
Fix the bug of 'Min' method of 'GroupBarPlot' class
Fix the issue that 'GetXMinMax' function returns null for xmin in specific case
Fix the issue that cause x-axis is not rendered properly with many items
Fix the issue that the warning is displayed when 'iTables' is NULL
Fix the issue that the margin is not applied correctly when using 'Set90AndMargin' method
Fix the use of deprecated method
Fix the bug that the displayed value for total of cumulative graph is wrong
Fixed a bug of SetMargin.
fixed error of datamatrix
Fixed plot bar's value positioning bug.
Fixed bug of dmexception.
Fixed displaying labels of y-axis
for PHP5(>= 5.1) and PHP7.0
* Added Theme system. User can easily change the design of a graph by applying prepared theme to the graph. Also see 'THEME CLASS' in the manual.
* Bundled some free fonts. By default, beautiful and balanced fonts are available.
Summary of high level user visible changes:
* Matrix CSIM using circular marks was 1/2 mark width off
* Antispam module was not clean with all error reporting enabled with PHP5
* PR#597 - Deprecated old PHP4 style var declaration in jpgraph_antispam-digit.php
* PR#598 - Undefined method PlotLine::GetCSIMAreas()
* PR#599 - Matrix CSIM with circle off by 1/2